Tuesday, April 13, 2010

girls photo shoot


This one cracks me up....so typical at our house, Ivy getting into the girls' thing, especially chapstick and gum!!





I took the girls to take their pictures on Sunday. They are wanting to redo their room, and I thought it would be fun to have some fun pics up on their walls. I am in no rush to do their room, seeing how I LOVE painting:) Not professional, but I think they turned out ok. 1 of these days I want a professional to take our family pictures, but not till they will all cooperate.

6 comments:

CeCe said...

Way cute and that shot of Ivy by herself--how did you get her to smile like that?! Such cute subjects.

Dana said...

Gorgeous girls! I love the pictures!! They are so photogenic!

Shellee said...

You're girls don't need a professional... Seriously, they are fabulously beautiful and even a broken camera could take a great picture of them. I love Paij's haircut.

Nelson Family said...

BEAUTIFUL PICTURES!

As Told By Molly said...

What wonderful candid pictures of sisters. These will be the times they remember.

Ammie said...

great photos Linds! They look great! The girls are so cute!!