Friday, July 2, 2010

Day 19 Leaving Vancouver and Silver Falls

We left Vancouver and wet to Silver falls and saw this beautiful waterfall. It was a great park that we wished we had more time to spend at, I guess it's a good reason to come back:) We met up for lunch with some friends Harry and Andrea Topliss that moved to Oregon about a year ago. We had fun catching up and meeting their newest little guy Landon.




















































We thought it was so interesting that there were tons of Christmas tree farms. Rich and I wonder how much $ could really be in that, it seems like it would take a long time for them to get big enough to sell. Something weird we thought about Oregon is that it is ILLEGAL to pump your own gas------WEIRD!! They say it was started in the 80's to create jobs. Rich tried to help the guy by putting the hose back up, and got yelled at.








1 comment:

CeCe said...

Oh my. about the gas --
Oh my, about the expression on Ivy's face in that last picture --
Oh my, you are S-T-I-L-L having so much fun ---
Don't forget the way home!!!!